Julian Parrott grew up in Wrexham, Wales. He attended the University of Manchester, Western Illinois University, and the University of Illinois. After a brief stint as a small town journalist, Julian accidentally found a career as a university administrator.
Fit for Purpose is his first novel.
He lives in Urbana, Illinois with his wife and dogs. Julian is currently at work on a sequel.
If you are interested in signed copies of Fit for Purpose just visit my link below to order your unique copy.
Member of a book club?
If you are interested in reading Fit for Purpose contact me to purchase signed copies for all your club members at lower prices. We can chat about options around having me Skype or Zoom into your club discussion of Fit for Purpose.
Tom and Nia will return.
Check back in for more updates.
Previous pieces on James Bond and Ian Fleming
Bond’s Napoleonic Imagery, MI6: Home of James Bond, January 18, 2018 https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/opinion-napoleonic-imagery
· Inside Ian Fleming’s Goldeneye, Artistic License Renewed, September 1, 2017
· Bond and China, MI6: Home of James Bond, January 31, 2017
· James Bond and Wales, James Bond Dossier, March 22, 2016
· The Peculiar Parallels of Ian Fleming and Raymond Chandler, Artistic License Renewed, July 23, 2015
· James Bond and the trouble with female sacrifice, James Bond Dossier, June 23, 2015
· The Evolving Bond, MI6: Home of James Bond, June 9, 2015
· The Bond Brand (1), MI6: Home of James Bond, February 28, 2015
· The Bond Brand (2), MI6: Home of James Bond, April 14, 2015
· The History of James Bond at the London Film Museum, The News-Gazette, October 5, 2014
Please add a positive review on Goodreads, Amazon, or on other similar websites.